Monday, 16 January 2012

WOC Challenge

Hi there,

Normally i'm not one for challenges, i think i'm not good enough, etc etc anyway, i was cutting up some images that i had found from a sheet i had printed up last year and they were all vintage images, my favourite thing, is vintage, anyway, i always use Wild Orchid Crafts, goodies so thought what the heck, its 'Anything Goes' so i might as well make a card and enter, so this is my entry for this fortnight's challenge,
Thanks for coming to see me today xxx



Ingredients used in my card

Dp is all Prima Romantique
Vintage image from Joanna Sheen cd
Spellbinders dies
Kraft Card
Gold Mirri card
Brown Coredinations Card
Gold Rattan ribbon flower handmade by me with a WOC brad
all Roses, Gypsophilia & Heather from WOC
Distressed with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain

So i am entering this card in the W.O.C Challenge and you can buy all the WOC items from HERE

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage image Vicky and great colour combination and composition. Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Shairon that is so nice of you to leave me a lovely comment about my card, thankyou for looking at my cards in the first place, hugs, Vick xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.. I could see a picture of a parent in there.. the vintage I love the colour tones
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely vintage card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Victoria (lovely name by the way, lol) thankyou so much hunni for your lovely comment xxxx Vick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers for your sweet message Fran, i do love the browns and vintagey tones, i find them somewhat calming to do, thanks again hun, blessings xxx Vick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how nice of you Bea, thankyou sweetheart xxxx Vick

    ReplyDelete