Friday, 6 April 2012

My Shabby Chic Mirror to complete the pair

Hey there again folks,

Flaming 'eck two posts in one day, i am on a roll, aren't I? lol.....today i finished the other half of my Shabby Chic recycled duo as promised, a mirror, and i used the same fabric on my flowers on the left as i made my pin cushion with i do hope you love it as much as i do and i will be doing the video to accompany this and the pin cushion very soon so pls make sure you look out for the posts with the links on, Happy Easter and thankyou for looking! xxxx Vick





Ingredients

'Bloomin' loopy's' (named by me) handmade by me from 100% recycled fabric, same as the Pincushion fabric.
Eco Green Crafts Acrylic Paint in Mushroom.
Eco Green Crafts Acrylic Paint in Orchid
Design Objectives acrylic paint merchandised by DoCrafts 'Artiste' Acrylic paint in 'Pearl'
Ivory Marabou feathers from my stash
All other ingredients are from my stash of Wild Orchid Crafts goodies that you can buy HERE

Gold Filigree metal corners
Fabric Butterflies (large)  in Pink Iridescent and Ivory with gold sequins
Crystal Stem in light pink
Pink lady Cameo (large)
Large Gardenia in white
Small Gardenia in baby pink
Pearl Spray
Wild Rosebuds (large) in baby pink
40mm Trellis Rose in Rose Pink
Pure Silk ribbon in Pink


Thanks For Looking


This project is being entered into the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge for Week. 46 'Things with Wings' HERE  thankyou x                                                                                                                                                       

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect Vick... it has a delicate vintage look ... perfect for any girly girls room... love the flowers and your composition
    Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for remembering to post on my blog, everyone posts on FB (which i appreciate)but forgets here, lol, looks like i have no friends hehehehe.......thankyou my darling, i really do appreciate it and its made my day xxxxxxx Hugs Vick xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick line to let you know how much i enjoy your little videos.......... Thanks so much for taking them time to do them for us.

    God bless you Vic
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And God Bless people like you Di, who take time out to read and comment on blogs, thankyou sweet, hugs vick xxxx

    ReplyDelete