Friday 6 January 2012

How's your New Year Going?

Hi Guys,

No crafty offering in this post, just wanted to touch base with my followers and ask you how your New Year is going? Mine is quiet and even though i have much to do, like sort out my craft studio so i can do things in it, my energy levels are at zero, my disabilities have caused a lot of pain and ive been ill with a virus and constant sinus headaches on top, so not the best of times to try doing something that's going to make me worse! I have a couple of ideas for YouTube videos and was wanting a little bit of feedback, and asking you if there is something you would like to see on a tuition video, and could you leave me a comment with your idea and i'll see what i can do, so, get your thinking caps on and thankyou, Hugs Vick xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment