Monday 1 December 2014

CHRISTMAS TAG SWAP

Hey Guys, how are you all? December already hey? So, I was on my facebook account the other day, as usual, and I thought, "Hmmm....it would be nice to organise a tag swap every month starting this month, so that's what I did, I started a group that will follow the theme and make a tag to swap every month, cheap on postage and quick to do, so the first theme I chose was "Vintage Christmas" and here is my offering for my swap partner, although I was silly really as all my Christmas stash is still packed from when we moved, lol, so I found one stamps set, had my lace and some bits and a white pencil and that was it, lol........so here it is, thanks for looking and have a lovely night xx

Ingredients included a glass pebble I made with the "Happy Holidays" text, Poinsettia stamp and die, lace, satin ribbon, calico, mesh ribbon, all from my stash, satin rose made by me, silver heart from stash, stickles, white pencil, various stamps, kraft card tag

3 comments:

  1. Well my big little Sister your talent has again got me lost for words. Your tag is stunning I adore it. Now go get some sleep eh Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this paragraph is nice, my
    Hello! I've been following your tarot weblog for some time now and just wanted to mention keep up the good
    work!will go along with your views on this site.


    Here is my website; Psychic Eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic x Caroline

    ReplyDelete