Saturday 27 August 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!

There is no card in this post but a joyous message, it is mine and my hubby's (john) Wedding Anniversary today (27th August) 7 years to the day that we said "I Do" and it was the most happiest day of my life, i cannot try to explain how this man has changed my life for the better and gave me back my self-esteem and confidence...........he's made me feel good about myself when i had no love for myself for over 17 years as it was knocked out of me!! He's showed me what a real marriage should be like and showed me true compassion  and love, of a man for his wife.  I will never be able to repay this man for what he has done for me, and he would not want or feel the need for recompense, so i would just want him to know that he is my angel here on earth and i will cherish him forever, with all of my heart.......x 

8 comments:

  1. Bless Vicky how sweet I hope you both have a great anniversary hun its hard to find a good one. hugs

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Vicky on your wedding anniversary! I am so happy for you to have found the man of your dreams! I feel the same about mine and wouldn't trade him for anything!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too true Wendy, it is hard and it took me till i was in my 30's and after many years of pain and suffering to find one truly blessed with a good heart! We had a lovely day together, thankyou sweetie xxxx Hugs, Vick

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dena hun, we are lucky ladies i know that much sweetheart! Hugs Vick xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to read that a couple is happily married. I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary, it sounds like you've got a truly wonderful hubby now to look after you xxx Long may it continue ! Best Wishes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thankyou hun, he is the best! and we had a great day and have a very loving happy marriage, he is my companion in life! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a bit late, but Happy Anniversary Vicky! congrats on your happy marriage and may there me a life time of it.

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete