Saturday 6 August 2011

Leaving!!

Hi Crafters,

I have recently come to the decision to leave the Sheena Douglass Design Team, i now, no longer belong to any DT's !! I do hope though that this will not stop my followers and other crafters visiting my blog, and chatting to me on FB as i have made, over the years, some very good friends, my being on a DT, or lack thereof, hopefully should not figure in these relationships. As the crafty fusioneers on FB was my baby, i will continue to participate and run that as i love the progress members have made in their painting endeavours and they have made some great friends, helped others with hints & tips and in general have come on a lot as part of this great group, so i will continue to be part of that!! Nothing really has changed apart from me not being on the DT, but i thought i would post about it so that people were aware, thanks for everyone that followed the work i did and i will continue to paint and create as i have done all my life, thankyou friends and keep coming back!!
Hugs, Vick x

3 comments:

  1. What a shame that you have left the DT, Vick, I shall miss you although I'll be around annoying you on your blog so you can't get rid of me that easily!!
    Hope things are well with you.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for that Lisa, i don't wanna get rid of you either so you pop by as often as you like sweetie xxxx hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry to read you have left the Fusion DT hun i will miss you.. but never the less you aint getting rid of me lol you keep crafting and being you ok
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete