Wednesday 21 January 2015

ALTERED TRINKET BOX FOR WILD ORCHID CRAFTS (PROJECT.2)

Hey Guys,
Well on this snowy freezing day, I bring you something that I hope will brighten your day up a little.  I altered a little round wooden box that I have had on my 'alter it' shelf in my studio, for literally years, and because I wasn't doing much, it was always overlooked and other things were favoured more to alter! So I thought it was time this little guy was used and made to look gorgeous and I hope I achieved that. I am still full of flu and ache all over more than usual so I hope to be a little better next week where I will be doing my favourite way of making videos as a full 'start to finish' tutorial and my proposed project is a wooden wall plaque that I am going to cover in Wild Orchid Crafts delicious goodies! So without further ado here is the video and further down I will add some pics....................xx

 below are some photos:

 above is the back of the box
 above is a close up of the left side of the top, with the beautiful dove and flowers
 above is the front of the box, featuring the stunning rosette trim & a stamped&embossed bingo card
 Above is a photo of one of my handmade stickpins in close up
above is the side view of the box, showing that gorgeous lace and pearl trim


Above is a photo of the whole of the lid from above

Ingredients used for this project

Open Roses 25mm in a 'Vintage' mix (100pk)  MKX-043
Mulberry leaves (white) 30mm (100pk) MKX-448
Crystal stem in Light Lilac MKX-233
Cherry Blossom two tone in Chocolate Brown MKX-064
Flatback ivory pearly heart shaped embellishment with embossed rose GST-029
Flatback pearl trim double row 10mm width (2mtrs)MKX-614
Pearl trim (2mtrs) in Ivory MKX-374
Open Roses 10mm in Plum/Aubergine MKX-004
Lace Trim (natural) MKX-590
Resin Doves in Ivory GST-028


Thanks for popping me xxxxx V

No comments:

Post a Comment