Wednesday 29 June 2011

FUSION HEADS UP & I WOULD LIKE YOU TO MEET..............

My New BF's,

OMGoodness!!!! these are absolutely stunning, and thanks to one of my FB friends, who shall remain named, lol......Sheenagh Hulin, i ended up buying a new stash of Spellbinders dies, only because she was using those particular ones to no end and i was a jealous puppy, who just had to start building my die collection and why not start here? i thought, lol......i have a couple of sets but nothing like this, mine are some labels and some oval scallops and although i love them to bits, these have become my new best buddies, Oh how fickle us crafters really are?!........LOL anyway, i had them finally delivered yesterday afternoon and will use my left hand to turn my cuttlebug handle as i am not letting my disabilities get in the way of fun........i cannot wait to try out these little beauties and what's a better way? as when you've samples to design and make for a crafty friend, the lovely Sheena Douglass..........this is a NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!......... she has some gorgeous 'Christmas Inspired' fusion stamps coming out very very soon, and i mean soon, and i am doing some samples so watch this space, as there will be sneaky peeks galore starting up backend of next week all over mine and my fellow DT members blogs, info of those blogs in the next post, so please come back and check me out, don't miss out though as these stamps are as usual, stunning, easy to use and well.......special.....that Sheena Douglass does me head in.......... all of that talent, i really think she is selfish as she won't share any of it with me, hehehehehehe....gotta love her!! anyways, here is a pic of my new BF's and don't forget, sneaky peek time is around the corner guys, hugs and blessings, Vick xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment