Monday 21 March 2011

PRETTY BUTTERFLY

Hi Guys.
I hope anyone reading this can forgive me that i only am posting this here and not going anywhere else online including my faithful friends on FB, i love you guys but have a massive headache and am going to bed, and for those that know me, they would be saying to me "are you feeling alright"? lol.........as i am never asleep before at least 3am lol......anyway, earlier today, well 5.30am to be apporximate i made this beautiful butterfly that i am now quite proud of that i have finished her, yes, i've decided, she is a girl.........(i know, i've lost it.......) anyway, she is eventually going on a card but i was so excited with her now she's finished that i wanted to add her to my blog and then eventually send to our fellow queen of fusioneers, Sheena! to add to her collection of samples along with the other things i have made this past two days, the poppies and sweetpeas, i have made some daisies but not too sure about them, so i will tweak them tomorrow and hopefully add them to a card and send them on too..........i am awaiting some boxes too, yippee, ive turned into a fusioneer!!! Oh and by the way, there is now a group on FB for all fusioneers, a place to share their pics, tips, techniques, ideas, and to make fellow fusioneer friends and help others out too, see you there! its called 'Crafty Fusioneers' if you cannot find it , find me and i will add you, thanks guys, hope you like my butterfly and catch you all soon
Love and Light, Vick xxxx


11 comments:

  1. love it vicky love the idea of flat back pearls for body do take care hope your feeling better soon hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely Vick, the colours are stunning and the gems just set it off. intrigued to see what you do with her on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky love the cards on your blog. Why is 24th June fairy day? That's my birthday.
    Hugs Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty Vick - haven't tried the butterfly yet - but great inspiration. Love the colours!

    hugs
    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats gorgeous, just what I have been doing all day.. Thanks for the tip about PVA glue on my cracked technique, I watered it down today and thanks to you it worked!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky!! I hope your feeling better. You are just like me, I go to bed very late. As a matter of fact I told Sean just last night that I wanted to go to bed early and he said "what before 2:30 am" LOL It's so true.
    Anyway, your butterfly is gorgeous! The colors are stunning! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this butterfly I'm in awe of this painting technique! I love your poppies as well Vicky, I'm hoping Sheena will be at Ally Pally next month so I can watch her painting and maybe have a go myself!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww i so pleased Lynsey that i could help you, its so good when we achieve what we want and i still revel in the excitemnet when i see the crackles appear, its well good, well done and dont forget keep in touch and keep checking back here, hugs vick xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahh well that'll explain how we dont miss each other online as one or both of us even though we are across the pond from each other......still catch each other online, im so pleased you like what i have done here and please keep stopping by and dont lose touch.
    love vick xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think she is at the Ally Pally Valerie, but dont quote me on that Val, better go to her website and check or ask her on FB. Hugs vick, and thankyou for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Alison, its Fairy Day as Mothers Day is Mothers day and christmas day is christmas day, i think its an American thing but Fairy Day just happens to fall on your birthday oh how lovely,send me your address via email and i will make you a fairy Birthday Card, a Vicky McClean original and i'll sign it for you too!
    Hugs vick xxxx

    ReplyDelete