Monday 10 November 2014

AN ALTERED MDF TISSUE BOX

Hey there my lovely followers!!

Recently I finished an MDF tissue box in an altered fashion, which is my favourite thing to do, and I thought I would share some pics here with you, as I thought I had already done that and I hadn't LOL.....so here they are! I will be doing a video today or tomorrow on YT to go through how I did it and will add the link to my blog here, thanks for looking guys and have a lovely week!! Ingredients added to end of photos.............ty x









Ingredients used for this project

MDF Tissue Box
Cream Emulsion & Gesso
Distress Inks in Tea Dye, Vintage Photo & Antique Linen
Treasure Gold in White Fire
Metal corners from stash
Metal embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts & stash
Pin from WOC and own pearls
Wooden Scrabble tiles from DoCrafts
Paper line from Graphic 45
Wooden embellies from stash
Hessian from Cheap fabrics Online
Self adhesive pearls from WOC
Black & Gold cameo made myself from air dry clay and painted with black gesso then gilded
Cream ribbon roses made myself from cream ribbon originally bought at WOC
Pocket watch & mesh background stamps by IndigoBlu
Flower centres handmade by me from WOC's large flat back pearls & diamante mesh trim from stash
Hessian Ribbon from stash
All metal embellies added with E6000 & everything else added with Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic glue


5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your stunning project.
    Great images and embellishments.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, what a lovely comment I cannot thank you enough, it is a lovely project, I love doing these xxx hugs, V

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Vick. I love it. All the elements and items you made just make it a piece of art. Thanks for sharing. Will mark this page to 'pinch' some ideas. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ursula, what a lovely comment thank you so much and you are more than welcome to pinch my ideas, that's why I share with my treasured followers, Hugs, Vick xx

    ReplyDelete