Tuesday 25 November 2014

HANDMADE RIBBON ROSE TUTORIAL

Hey there,

For some years I have been making ribbon roses from satin ribbon and other strips of fabric. Last year on my facebook account I did a video for my friends of this rose in calico fabric because I had been asked how to make them, I also did another video straight after with satin ribbon, now somehow the satin ribbon rose video tutorial was lost and I thought I would do it again last week as it had been asked for again. This week I thought I would put it on my channel on Youtube so it doesn't get deleted again and I am now adding it to my blog too. So if you have ever wondered how to make roses from ribbon here's how.........Just a word of warning though, once you have mastered them, they become addictive and you end up making loads of them!! ha! enjoy and thanks for looking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment