Monday 10 November 2014

MY VICTORIAN CUFF

Hey there folks,

I thought i would show you a cuff i made in a more Victorian/Shabby Chic style, i just love this look and its ideal for weddings, evenings out if you are in that mood or even, as i have it, around a candle at home, its the first thing on a line of Shabby Chic i will be doing for my home! always using my stash and my Wild Orchid Crafts stash as that's where i get all my flowers and lace xx so here are a couple of photos hope you like it
All the lace, 3 in all, flat back pearls, ribbons, seam binding & cameo all come from WOC
CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO WOC TO BUY YOUR GOODIES



2 comments:

  1. What a stunning project, I love it

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much Patricia, I really like it too, it looks so special around a candle xx V

    ReplyDelete