Sunday 21 November 2010

DOWN THE PUB!!!!

So here is my final peek into my 'A Little Bit Sketchy, Vol2' range, i would have more but circumstances on this occasion slowed me down and prevented me from making more but i hope you like what i did make.......heres to the next sneaky peeks from my designed cards for Sheena!  In the meantime i will be posting cards that i have made for my private cardmaking and also some samples i will have made on Barbara's next live show (her last, before Christmas boo hoo) on the 5th December, so not too long to wait avid stampers!!! Hugs Vick xxx






Ingredients i used to make this card

Scene and sentiment from 'Cheers' stamp plate from Sheena Douglass HERE
MS corner punch
Black & White ribbon from my stash
Watercolour card
White base card
Beaded oval die from Spellbinder
Scalloped oval die from Spellbinder
Black card
'WOW' Black Glint EP from Sheena Douglass
Archival Inkpad (black)
Good quality tapered brush to draw out the colour with a little water
Distree Ink (black soot)
Border made by stamping from the curly flourish at the beginning of the 'C' in cheers
Collall Glue Gel from Crafters Companion
Collall Photo Glue from Crafters Companion
Heat Gun
Anti static bag
Heat Resistant Non Stick Craft sheet

1 comment:

  1. Vick - love the curly flourish edge around this one. really classy card.

    ReplyDelete