Wednesday 18 July 2012

HANDY STORAGE

Hi Guys,

I just came across some boxes last week at Poundland Sorry guys its Poundworld and thought i would show them to you and give you the heads up to get some yourself if you can!! I only bought 2! stupid or what??..........I have fitted all my 54 Promarkers, and 43 Whisper pens in 1 box, (see pic below) they are only £1!!!! each, amazing value considering they have lock clips on the sides and a handle, fantastic value for money and ideal for our craft rooms, Huggles, Vick






5 comments:

  1. Great Bargain Vicky! Will have to have a look next time I'm at Poundland.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a bargain aren't they? and they are quite a good size too.....next time i get out i'm going to get 10 of them for my craft room, to think you have 10 storage boxes, all that storage for a tenner, its a no brainer....hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have been reading my mind Vick!! I need storage for all my bits and bobs and embellies (got to get organised!!) Poundland here I come... hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh brilliant!! that was good timing then wasn't it, i must be psychic, LOL, huggles mate xxxx

    ReplyDelete