Monday 23 July 2012

LADYBUG CRAFTS

Hi Guys,

I do hope your week has kicked off nicely!! The weather here is around 74deg so quite warm, luckily for me stuck in my room, there's a breeze!! Right, what's with the title i hear you say? well on Saturday i received a lovely email from Sam who runs Ladybug Crafts, inviting me onto her new Challenge DT, as this is a new Challenge blog it hasn't been launched yet but will definitely be launched in the next few weeks, i sure will post when it is up and running with my first design! Sam has got a shop though, HERE so check it out!
Hope your week is a good one! Hugs&Blessings, Vick xxx

2 comments:

  1. Big Congrats on your New DT Adventure... looking foward to your creations... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much May. Sam the owner of Ladybug Crafts is only just a new shop and this will be a new challenge blog, it is launching Sept 1st, maybe you could have a go at the challenges yourself, i'm sure you'll have fun making a card or project for it! Look out for my DT sample around the end of August, huggles, Vick xxx

    ReplyDelete